Maine Lobster Tails 8 - 10 oz.
- Buy 6 for $33.99 each and save 8%
- Buy 10 for $31.99 each and save 14%
#1 Best Seller
Indulge in 8-10 oz. Maine Lobster Tails
Everyone knows the lobster tail is the sweetest part. Indulge in the best Maine lobster tails delivered to your door. Our tails come from Wild Caught Maine lobsters only. Check out Our Practices for more info. We include cooking instructions in every lobster tail shipment.
Why go to a restaurant to get the lobster tail you crave? You can order fresh lobster tail directly from Maine Lobster Now and enjoy it right at home. Our 8- to 10-ounce lobster tails are flash frozen after you order them and drop-shipped in dry ice right to your home. No need to make dinner reservations. It's that easy. Order today and your Maine lobster tail will be ready to prepare any time you want it.
Elevate Your Brunch with 8-10 oz. Lobster Tails
Although many people think of brunch as a time to serve mainly breakfast foods and light sandwiches, it can also be the ideal moment to surprise your guests with 8-10 oz. lobster tail. Lobster tails are ideal for almost any guest, even those on restrictive low-carb or all-natural food diet plans. Plus, all of our lobster tails come directly sourced from local fishermen who practice ethical lobster harvesting. Not only will you get great taste, but you will know where the food on your plate came from.
Tips for Cooking Your 8-10 oz. Lobster Tails
Are you a first-timer when it comes to cooking an 8- to 10-ounce lobster tail? Keep these tips in mind as you make the most of your Maine Lobster Now order:
- Always thaw your lobster tails completely before cooking: Whether you’re boiling or baking your lobster tail, be sure each one has been thoroughly thawed. Usually, the process takes about 24 hours in the refrigerator. Never thaw lobster tail on your countertop.
- Watch one of our videos: We break down the process of cooking a lobster tail, so you can simply follow along. Plus, we answer some of your frequently asked questions during our video segments.
- Check on your lobster tail frequently during cooking. Until you get the hang of cooking an 8- to 10-ounce lobster tail, you will want to check on the status of your seafood regularly. This helps you avoid overcooking the tender, juicy meat. Remember that your seafood will still cook a bit more after you remove it from the heat. Also, if your lobster tail is undercooked, you can put it back in the pot of boiling water, steamer, oven, etc., for a few extra minutes.
Up your cooking game by learning how to prepare lobster tail. Buy your 8-10 oz. lobster tails fresh from Maine Lobster Now!
Need help cooking? We can help you get it done right!
- Learn how to cook lobster tails at home like the pros! We have great cooking instructions from start to finish.
- If you are really feeling frisky you can learn how to butterfly a lobster tail just like the pictures!
Warning: Consuming raw or undercooked shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
100% of customers recommend this product
J VereschaginVerified BuyerExcellent quality
Fresh, no funky seafood flavor, easy to cook what’s not to love? I’ve ordered various sized tails but prefer the 8-10 oz. All sizes are delicious but this size seems to be a perfect dinner size when the lobster is the star.
Jim LapetinaGood product
Excellent lobster tail, one of the best I have had. Boiled them, and turned out great.
Sandy MyersVerified BuyerAwesome
These were delicious and easy to prepare
Deirdre AustinVerified BuyerThoroughly IMPRESSED
I’m soooo excited I found this joint! I googled quite a few places b4 ordering. But decided to go with this pace because I just loved the overall look & FEEL of their easy to shop site. I got my order next day as advertised, got free shipping due to the size of my order. Bought 4 of these (to test) and 2- 28-32oz for Xmas dinner. Well, I Had these just last night for dinner and was in- love with the flavor, juiciness and freshness! Not to mention their presentation, packing & shipping was STELLAR. I had one underweight tail sent by accident. But I email customer service and the credited me immediately. So you’ll want to order from this place! STOP SCROLLING the google feed. USE this company for your seafood. I’m a customer for LIFE! I can’t wait to have a gathering after this pandemic & servi up these jumbo lobster tails to my family! Thanks Maine Lobster Now for providing excellent food products with excellent customer service!
What Our Customers Say
You get what you pay for folks
You get what you pay for folks! Tired of store bought nasty lobster, that smells and taste dead even though it is? I ordered ten of these tails for dinner and they were awesome! They were frozen but tasted pretty fresh, I'm excited to try the live ...
ordered 5 lbs of Giant Red King Crab…
ordered 5 lbs of Giant Red King Crab legs, $250.00 and just received a call from Winston, they have a shortage and ran out for my order, So I called back and spoke with Mike, who took the time to explain the situation, I was able to wait a extra day ...
When I opened the package it was well…
When I opened the package it was well protected and intact. The Lobster was better than I had expected. The meat was in large chunks and very moist. I will be visiting again. Thank You for your quality.