Maine Lobster Tails 8oz - 10oz
- Buy 10 for $28.99 each and save 6%
Fresh, Flash Frozen
Great for Grilling, Baking or Boiling
#1 Best Seller
Everyone knows the lobster tail is the sweetest part. Indulge in the best Maine lobster tails delivered to your door. Our tails come from Wild Caught Maine lobsters only. Check out Our Practices for more info. We include cooking instructions in every lobster tail shipment.
8-10 ounce lobster tails come from a 3 lb Maine lobster.**
Plan Your Next Lobster Tail Feast With Us
Why go to a restaurant to get the lobster tail you crave? You can order fresh lobster tail directly from Maine Lobster Now and enjoy it right at home. Our 8-10 oz. lobster tails are flash frozen after you order them and drop-shipped in dry ice right to your home. No need to make dinner reservations. It's that easy. Order today and your Maine lobster tail will be ready to prepare any time you want it.
Elevate Your Brunch with 8 - 10 oz Lobster Tail
Although many people think of brunch as a time to serve mainly breakfast foods and light sandwiches, it can also be the ideal moment to surprise your guests with 8-10 oz. lobster tail. Lobster tails are ideal for almost any guest, even those on restrictive low-carb or all-natural food diet plans. Plus, all of our lobster tails come directly sourced from local fisherman who practice ethical lobster harvesting. Not only will you get great taste, but you will know where the food on your plate came from.
Tips for Cooking Your 8-10 oz. Lobster Tails
Are you a first-timer when it comes to cooking an 8-10 oz. lobster tail? Keep these tips in mind as you make the most of your Maine Lobster Now order:
- Always thaw your lobster tails completely before cooking: Whether you’re boiling or baking your lobster tail, be sure each one has been thoroughly thawed. Usually, the process takes about 24 hours in the refrigerator. Never thaw lobster tail on your countertop.
- Watch one of our videos: We break down the process of cooking a lobster tail, so you can simply follow along. Plus, we answer some of your frequently asked questions during our video segments.
- Check on your lobster tail frequently during cooking. Until you get the hang of cooking an 8-10 oz. lobster tail, you will want to check on the status of your seafood regularly. This helps you avoid overcooking the tender, juicy meat. Remember that your seafood will still cook a bit more after you remove it from the heat. Also, if your lobster tail is undercooked, you can put it back in the pot of boiling water, steamer, oven, etc., for a few extra minutes.
Up your cooking game by learning how to prepare lobster tail. Buy your 8-10 oz. lobster tails fresh from Maine Lobster Now!
Need help cooking? We can help you get it done right!
- Learn how to cook lobster tails at home like the pros! We have great cooking instructions from start to finish.
- If you are really feeling frisky you can learn how to butterfly a lobster tail just like the pictures!
What Our Customers Say
When I opened the package it was well…
When I opened the package it was well protected and intact. The Lobster was better than I had expected. The meat was in large chunks and very moist. I will be visiting again. Thank You for your quality.
I bought a gift certificate for lobster…Bought for a charity auction
I bought a gift certificate for lobster and donated for an auction. My friend bought it and we got to help eat it! We tried steaming it but we didn't steam it long enough and needed a little more time. I will boil next time! We have used this company...
Best in class: Lobster & Seafood
They provide a quality product and is priced accordingly. Our recent order left Portland at 5:00PM EST on Monday and arrived at our door step at 10:15AM PST on Tuesday. WOW ! Fresh Lobster that evening for dinner. Our third such experience with more ...