Our Maine blueberry pies are to die for! With its rich texture and naturally sweet flavor, get a taste of this classic Maine dessert to conclude any lobster dinner. Our Maine blueberry pies are brought in fresh daily from the local orchard in order to guarantee you’re getting a delicious dessert. Blueberry Pie is unique to Maine, and just like our wild caught lobster, is a way for you to have a piece of Maine at home with you!
Our blueberry pie is 9 inches in diameter. We recommend one pie for 2 people.
1. Thaw for approximately 1 hour.
2. Remove all packing except the pie tin.
3. Place pie on foil lined cooking sheet.
4. Brush with milk and sprinkle with white sugar.
5. Bake 375 for about an hour or until crust is browned and bubbles are thick (time may vary)