Maine Lobster Tails 6oz - 7oz
- Buy 10 for $18.99 each and save 10%
Everyone knows the lobster tail is the sweetest part. Cut out the hassle and indulge in the best Maine lobster tails delivered to your door. We include cooking instructions in every lobster tail shipment.
Order 6-7 oz. Fresh Maine Lobster Tails Online
As you think about the right foods to serve to your family and friends in the upcoming weeks, why not add 6-7 oz. lobster tails to the menu? Lobster tail may sound indulgent, but a 6-7 oz. portion of fresh lobster can actually cost less than some alternative items.
Order Maine lobster tails today and have them shipped right to your door. Surprise everyone in your family with a lobster tail feast that they won't soon forget!
Lobster Holiday Dinner With 6 - 7oz. Tails
You do not have to live in Maine to serve up lobster for your upcoming holiday get-together. Many families are looking for new dishes and entrees to serve during special occasions, either instead of traditional choices or alongside them.
Lobster tails are a fun way to incorporate a bit of hearty, sweet seafood into your next holiday meal. Plus, if you’re making lobster tails during a cold-weather holiday, you can remind guests that warmer weather will come back eventually!
Sides Dishes for 6 - 7 ounce Lobster Tails
A 6-7 oz. lobster tail offers a nice amount of meat on its own. However, if you want side dish ideas to go along with your lobster tail, why not try:
- A green garden salad: Add some bite-sized vegetables and a balsamic based dressing for an acidic twist to balance the sweetness of your lobster tail meat.
- A creamy seafood soup: Whether served before your main lobster tail or next to it, having a creamy soup or chowder turns on the heartiness!
- A hot vegetable dish: Opt for an earthy vegetable such as sautéed zucchini medallions or oven roasted Brussels sprouts to visually and taste-wise complement the rosy lobster tail.
Enhance your regular cooking routine by adding our 6-7 oz. lobster tail to the mix!
Need help cooking? We can help you get it done right!
- Learn how to cook lobster tails at home like the pros! We have great cooking instructions from start to finish.
- If you are really feeling frisky you can learn how to butterfly a lobster tail just like the pictures!
Warning: Consuming raw or undercooked shellfish may increase your risk of foodbourne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
100% of customers recommend this product
Phyllis WeaverVerified BuyerSweet Enough to Eat Over and Over Again
Split the tails and made them scampi style. They were fabulous. Sweet, tender and delicious. They slipped right out of the shell. Another order is in my cart now!
What Our Customers Say
When I opened the package it was well…
When I opened the package it was well protected and intact. The Lobster was better than I had expected. The meat was in large chunks and very moist. I will be visiting again. Thank You for your quality.
Great experience with ordering my first…
Great experience with ordering my first fresh seafood order. Had a bit of quirk trying to order online but actually more comfortable ordering by person to get my order right. I was given very helpful advice on what to order and serving size for a din...
Best in class: Lobster & Seafood
They provide a quality product and is priced accordingly. Our recent order left Portland at 5:00PM EST on Monday and arrived at our door step at 10:15AM PST on Tuesday. WOW ! Fresh Lobster that evening for dinner. Our third such experience with more ...