Fresh Lobster Claw Meat - 1 lb
Have you had cravings recently for some fresh lobster claw meat? No need to worry about buying a lobster and going through all the steps to get the tastiest results. Just to make things easy, we did all the work for you.
We cooked the lobster, shelled the lobster, and all that we ask is you sit down and take a deep breath before indulging in this delicacy. Our Maine lobster claw meat is never frozen. We send out lobster claw meat from lobsters that were cooked the same day, so our customers receive fresh lobster claw meat any time of year.
Ways to Eat and Serve Fresh Lobster Claw Meat
You may already have an idea of how you will eat and serve your fresh lobster claw meat from Maine Lobster Now. However, if you are new to experimenting with claw meat, why not take some tips from us? You can use lobster claw meat in a number of ways, such as the following:
- Add it to vegetable soups and stews at the very end of the cooking process. This transforms your dish instantly and provides a flavor from the North Atlantic waters.
- Add it to your favorite salads. Have you been seeking a new protein source to top your salads? Fresh lobster claw meat is the perfect accompaniment to any type of salad. Its sweetness meshes nicely with crisp, earthy greens. Plus, it provides the right texture to make any salad more visually interesting.
- Add it to all your pasta dishes. Who says your grandmother’s alfredo could never be improved upon? A big of lobster claw meat is all it takes to elevate your pasta recipe to new heights.
- Make lobster claw meat mayo-based salads for sandwiches instead of using canned, processed meats and seafood. You can definitely taste the difference when you incorporate fresh lobster meat into tried-and-true recipes. Your family will appreciate the new twist on their old favorites.
- Place it in your next omelet. Who says that lobster claw meat should be a stranger to the breakfast or brunch table? Lobster meat goes well with eggs, whether in omelets or scrambles. Be sure to add the lobster claw meat toward the end of cooking to retain its juiciness and flavors.
- Try your hand at homemade crab cakes — they are easier to put together than you might assume. Nothing tastes as brilliant as a crab cake from your own kitchen!
Remember that with its succulent, sweet taste, lobster claw meat belongs among your most used ingredients in the kitchen. Be sure to always have lobster claw meat on hand to up your cooking game!
Order All Your Seafood Favorites
In addition to your 1 pound of lobster claw meat, make sure to browse our Maine Lobster Now site for all sorts of wonderful foods from the water and land, as well as our own kitchen. We regularly have sales on some of your favorites, such as lobster tails in all sizes. Plus, we offer free shipping for all orders of $100 or more and can send your preferred items with same-day shipping if you place your order before 5 p.m. EST Monday through Friday.Lobster Meat is sold per pound. Our lobster meat is shipped FRESH, never frozen.
**NOTE** If a frozen product is ordered with lobster meat order will arrive frozen**