Live Surf And Turf
- Complete Maine Lobster Dinner for Two
- Romantic Dinner Package
- Two 2.0 lb Live Maine Lobsters
- Two 4 oz. Filet Mignon
Order the Surf and Turf Live Lobster Dinner for Two
You and your partner are about to embark on a tasting journey like no other. Few meals can match the excitement of a surf and turf dinner, and now you can bring one home to your front door. Our Surf and Turf live lobster dinner for two features crab cake appetizers, 2 lb. live lobsters with hickory-smoked lobster dip, savory filet mignon steaks, and the perfect traditional dessert, Maine whoopie pies. Plus, you get all the accouterments like butter warmers, shell crackers, sea salt, and more. We’ve thought of it all, so all you have to do is prepare this gourmet meal and enjoy!
Sustainably Harvested Lobsters
Our lobsters are wild-caught using the latest sustainable harvesting methods that help ensure the long-term population of this coastal favorite and support thousands of independently owned businesses in Maine. You can feel confident that you’re eating great-tasting lobster that’s sourced responsibly.
Unmatched Quality and Freshness
We always handle our lobsters humanely and responsibly. We purchase our lobsters directly from local wharfs along the coast and immediately transport them to our storage facility. We keep our lobsters in a saltwater tank that is maintained at a temperature that promotes their health and enables them to thrive until the day they arrive at your home.
- (2) Live 2 Lb. Maine Lobsters
- (2) USDA Prime Black Angus Filet Mignon - 4 oz
- Maine Crab Cakes - 2 x 3 oz
- (2) Labadie's Bakery Original Maine Whoopie Pie
- Hickory Smoked Lobster Dip - 8 ounce
- Kate's Butter Single Stick
- (2) Butter Warmers
- (2) Lobster Metal Shell Cracker
- (2) How To Eat A Lobster Placemats
- Maine Sea Salt - Cooking Salt
- (2) Lobster Bibs
- (2) Wet Naps
We source our lobsters directly from independently owned wharfs, some just a few miles from our headquarters here in Maine and others all along the North Atlantic coast. Each day the docks trace their landings to every lobsterman and woman who catches them, and we trace our lobsters to every dock where they landed.
What Comes in Your Surf and Turf Live Lobster Dinner?
The Surf and Turf live lobster dinner for two brings home the full tasting experience of a classic surf and turf dinner. And we do mean the full experience! Not only do you get the food, but we include butter warmers to melt your butter (which is included), metal lobster shell crackers, lobster bibs and placemats, lemon, and even wet naps to help clean up afterward. The main stars of this lobster meal kit are the 2 lb. live lobsters and 4 oz. filet mignon steaks, but you’re also sure to enjoy the savory Maine crab cakes and decadent chocolate whoopie pies for dessert (if you still have room in your belly).
The Surf and Surf Live Lobster Dinner includes:
- Two Live 2 lb. Lobsters
- Eight Ounce Hickory Smoked Lobster Dip
- One Pair Crab Cakes
- Two 4 oz. Filet Mignon
- Two Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- Two Butter Warmers with Ramekins
- One 4 oz. Stick Kate's Butter
- Two Metal Shell Crackers
- Two Lobster Bibs
- Two "How to Crack a Lobster" Placemats
- One Packet Maine Sea Salt
- One Lemon
- Two Wet Naps
Are Lobsters the Next Superfood?
Lobster meat offers a host of beneficial health qualities similar to other “superfoods.” Lobster is an excellent source of protein, offering 19 grams of protein per 3.5 oz. serving.
Lobster also contains a healthy dose of vitamins B3, B6, and B12 to support metabolism and cognitive function. It’s an excellent source of the antioxidant selenium which prevents cellular damage and is high in zinc to boost immunity. Like other seafood we sell, lobster also contains omega-3 fatty acids that help lower inflammation and can reduce the risk of heart disease.
Schedule Deliveries and Earn FREE Shipping
Maine Lobster Now offers the best price on shipping lobsters and other seafood products. When you spend $100 or more, your order ships FREE.
You can also schedule your seafood delivery ahead of time. At checkout, you can choose the day you want your food delivered to ensure you have the freshest possible seafood at your door on the day you need it.
Simple Instructions for Storing Live Lobster
We’ll help keep your live lobster at the highest quality possible.
- Handle live lobsters with care. Live lobsters are best cooked the day they arrive. We cannot guarantee overnight survival after delivery.
- Refrigerate the entire box. If the box doesn’t fit, carefully remove lobster(s) and wrap them with the seaweed included in your shipment in damp paper.
- Do NOT store in an air-tight container. Do NOT put lobsters on ice or in freshwater. Any of these will kill your lobster(s).
Warning: Closing claws and tails can cause bodily harm. If lobsters arrive without bands, please exercise extreme caution when handling.
How to Cook Live Maine Lobster
If you’ve never purchased or cooked live lobster before and are unsure what to do, you’re in good hands. We’ll help you cook your lobster to perfection and easily crack into those shells.
- Learn how to cook live lobster at home like the pros. Read our lobster cooking instructions online, or use the pamphlet insert included with your order to boil, steam, bake, or grill your live lobster.
- Make sure to have the proper equipment on hand when cooking live lobster. Add lobster crackers, seafood shears, seafood picks, and butter warmers to your order.
Health Advisory: Consuming raw or undercooked shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions. If you’re not sure how to prepare lobster, please review our cooking directions.
Your Package Arrives Fresh
What Our Customers Say
We sent this to family in the Midwest
We sent this to family in the Midwest It was a big hit!! Delivery was as planned and seafood was amazing as reported
WOW! Truly awesome, fresh food and excellent shipping logistics!!! Everything was as advertised! Will buy from you again! Keep up the good work. Thanks!
Lobsters arrived alive and had the…
Lobsters arrived alive and had the great Maine flavor. Pachaging and cooking inzdx tructions were great!! Can't wait to order again.