- Complete Dinner for Two
- Two Live 2 Lb. Maine Lobsters
- Fresh North Atlantic Haddock
- Wild Maine Mussels
Order the Captain’s Catch Lobster Dinner for Two
You’ll be the captain of the kitchen when you haul in this special live lobster dinner. The 4-course Captain’s Catch meal kit comes with 2 lbs. of wild Maine mussels, 1 lb. of North Atlantic haddock, and 2 lb. live lobsters to prepare in the comfort of your kitchen. And we didn’t forget about a sweet treat to cap-off the meal. You’ll share slices of a 9-inch Maine Pie Co. Blueberry Pie for dessert.
Sustainably Harvested Lobsters
Our lobsters are wild-caught using the latest sustainable harvesting methods that help ensure the long-term population of this coastal favorite and support thousands of independently owned businesses in Maine. You can feel confident that you’re eating great-tasting lobster that’s sourced responsibly.
Unmatched Quality and Freshness
We always handle our lobsters humanely and responsibly. We purchase our lobsters directly from local wharfs along the coast and immediately transport them to our storage facility. We keep our lobsters in a saltwater tank that is maintained at a temperature that promotes their health and enables them to thrive until the day they arrive at your home.
- (2) Live 2 Lb. Maine Lobsters
- Fresh North Atlantic Haddock
- (2lbs.) Wild Maine Mussels
- Maine Wild Blueberry Pie - 8 inch
- Kate's Butter Single Stick
- (2) Butter Warmers
- (2) Lobster Metal Shell Crackers
- (2) How To Eat A Lobster Placemats
- Maine Sea Salt - Cooking Salt
- (2) Lobster Bibs
- Wet Naps
We source our lobsters directly from independently owned wharfs, some just a few miles from our headquarters here in Maine and others all along the North Atlantic coast. Each day the docks trace their landings to every lobsterman and woman who catches them, and we trace our lobsters to every dock where they landed.
What Comes in Your Captain’s Catch Live Lobster Dinner?
When you order the Captain’s Catch dinner, you’ll get a satisfying 4-course meal for two that is both indulgent and delicious. Start your meal with delicious mussels. Then dive into the main course with 2 lb. live lobsters and North Atlantic haddock. For dessert, a sweet Maine Pie Co. Blueberry Pie will leave you completely satisfied. The full lobster meal kit includes butter warmers with a stick of butter, lemon, lobster shell crackers, lobster bibs, placemats, sea salt, and wet naps. It’s a complete meal to complete a perfect evening with your perfect partner.
The Captain’s Catch Dinner includes:
- Two Live 2 lb. Lobsters
- Two Pounds Wild Maine Mussels
- One Pound North Atlantic Haddock
- One 9-Inch Blueberry Pie
- Two Butter Warmers With Ramekins
- One 4 oz. Stick of Kate's Butter
- Two Metal Shell Crackers
- Two Lobster Bibs
- Two "How to Crack a Lobster" Placemats
- One Packet Maine Sea Salt
- One Lemon
- Two Wet Naps
Are Lobsters the Next Superfood?
Lobster meat offers a host of beneficial health qualities similar to other “superfoods.” Lobster is an excellent source of protein, offering 19 grams of protein per 3.5 oz. serving.
Lobster also contains a healthy dose of vitamins B3, B6, and B12 to support metabolism and cognitive function. It’s an excellent source of the antioxidant selenium which prevents cellular damage and is high in zinc to boost immunity. Like other seafood we sell, lobster also contains omega-3 fatty acids that help lower inflammation and can reduce the risk of heart disease.
Schedule Deliveries and Earn FREE Shipping
Maine Lobster Now offers the best price on shipping lobsters and other seafood products. When you spend $100 or more, your order ships FREE.
You can also schedule your seafood delivery ahead of time. At checkout, you can choose the day you want your food delivered to ensure you have the freshest possible seafood at your door on the day you need it.
Simple Instructions for Storing Live Lobster
We’ll help keep your live lobster at the highest quality possible.
- Handle live lobsters with care. Live lobsters are best cooked the day they arrive. We cannot guarantee overnight survival after delivery.
- Refrigerate the entire box. If the box doesn’t fit, carefully remove lobster(s) and wrap them with the seaweed included in your shipment in damp paper.
- Do NOT store in an air-tight container. Do NOT put lobsters on ice or in freshwater. Any of these will kill your lobster(s).
Warning: Closing claws and tails can cause bodily harm. If lobsters arrive without bands, please exercise extreme caution when handling.
How to Cook Live Maine Lobster
If you’ve never purchased or cooked live lobster before and are unsure what to do, you’re in good hands. We’ll help you cook your lobster to perfection and easily crack into those shells.
- Learn how to cook live lobster at home like the pros. Read our lobster cooking instructions online, or use the pamphlet insert included with your order to boil, steam, bake, or grill your live lobster.
- Make sure to have the proper equipment on hand when cooking live lobster. Add lobster crackers, seafood shears, seafood picks, and butter warmers to your order.
Health Advisory: Consuming raw or undercooked shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions. If you’re not sure how to prepare lobster, please review our cooking directions.
Your Package Arrives Fresh
What Our Customers Say
We sent this to family in the Midwest
We sent this to family in the Midwest It was a big hit!! Delivery was as planned and seafood was amazing as reported
ordered 5 lbs of Giant Red King Crab…
ordered 5 lbs of Giant Red King Crab legs, $250.00 and just received a call from Winston, they have a shortage and ran out for my order, So I called back and spoke with Mike, who took the time to explain the situation, I was able to wait a extra day ...
When I opened the package it was well…
When I opened the package it was well protected and intact. The Lobster was better than I had expected. The meat was in large chunks and very moist. I will be visiting again. Thank You for your quality.