How To Shell Lobster
Lobster Shelling Instructions:
- Twist off the lobster claws.
- Crack each lobster claw and knuckle with a lobster cracker
- Separate the lobster tail from the body.
- Insert a fork and push the tail meat out in one piece.
- Remove the black vein which runs the length of the lobster tail.
- Extract the meat from the legs by biting down and squeezing the meat out with your teeth.
- Use your fork and find the meat in the lobster's tail flippers.
- Try the tomalley (The green substance in the body) Some people consider this a delicacy.
Go to our home page for more information on Maine Lobster
and Lobster Delivery