How To Grill Lobster Tails
- Prepare a medium-high gas or charcoal grill fire.
- Brush olive oil on both sides of the lobster tails and set them bottom side down on the cooking grates.
- Grill until the shells are bright red and the protein in the juices that seep from the shells turns white and coagulates. (There’s no need to turn the lobster tail over.)
- A thawed lobster tail will take about 8 minutes to grill.
- Remove the lobster tail from the grill and let cool for a few minutes.
- Serve warm with the dipping sauce of your choice