How To Grill Lobster
- Prepare a marinade of lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- With a sharp knife, sever the head at the base of the neck and cut off both claw arms.
- Twist off the tail.
- Mash the coral and tomalley and add it to the marinade.
- Discard of the carapace and legs.
- Cut the soft under body of the tail lengthwise, with scissors. Crack the hard upper shell so you can remove the tail meat. Skewer the tail meat so it lies flat.
- Marinate the meat for a few hours.
- Place the claws and tail meat on the grill about 4 to 5 inches above the flame.
- Baste the tail meat as it cooks with the marinade.
- Grill for 5-6 minutes.
- Turn the claw and tail meat over and baste them before cooking another 5 minutes.
- Grilled lobsters will be bright red when done!
Go to our home page for more information on Maine Lobster
and Lobster Delivery