How to Cook Chowder & Bisque
- Bring enough water to a boil in a pot to submerge soup bag.
- Place bag of soup in water.
- Reduce heat to medium and let simmer 15-20 minutes.
- Remove bag with tongs and carefully cut open corner using scissors.
- Pour into serving bowl and serve.
WARNING: CONTENTS WILL BE VERY HOT.
- Place unopened bag in microwave.
- Microwave on defrost for 6-8 minutes.
- Carefully cut open corner of bag and pour into a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Stir well before serving.