Total Time: 25 minutes
Makes: 8 Tacos
- 20 oz of fresh picked Maine Lobster Now™ lobster meat
- 8 corn tortillas
- 4 oz diced avocado (1 small)
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- cilantro or cilantro micro greens for garnish
- lime wedges, for serving
- Pico de gallo (recipe below)
- 8 teaspoons lime roasted poblano cream (recipe below)
FOR PICO DE GALLO
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 to 2 jalapeño or serrano peppers, finely diced (seeds removed for milder flavor)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves.
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt to taste
ROASTED POBLANO CILANTRO SAUCE
- 1 poblano peppers, roasted, peeled and seeded
- 1/2 cup red onions, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaf
- 1.5 teaspoons honey
- 4 garlic cloves
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
DIRECTIONS FOR SAUCE
- In a blender or food processor, combine the poblanos, garlic, onion and lime juice and blend until smooth.
- While the blender is running, add the oil slowly
- Add the cilantro and blend until smooth.
- Add the honey and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve at room temperature.