Avocado Lobster Roll With Lime Mayo
Tired of the same old lobster roll? So are we. We want to introduce to you the modern lobster roll, if you love avocado on everything, you'll love this. This recipe blew my mind. If you really want to get creative you can try jalepeno mayonnaise as well.
This recipe was inspired by the local guys at the Highroller Lobster Co.
Prep time: 5-6 minutes
Cook time: 1-2 minutes
- 1 pound lobster claw meat or 1 lb crabmeat
- Lobster Roll Buns
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 6 strips of bacon (or bacon bits if you're in a jam)
- 2 ripe avocados
- Turn on stovetop with frying pan to medium heat.
- Prepare lime mayo - add 8 ounces of mayo to a mixing bowl and add in lime juice. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare lobster meat(optional) - cut lobster meat into smaller pieces.
- Prepare avocados - cut avocados into slim portions or mash them, whichever you prefer.
- Butter the outside of lobster roll buns and brown both sides.
- Open lobster roll buns and add lime mayo.
- Add avocado and bacon
- Add lobster meat!